Roksan Xerxes 20 Plus Turntable
- 100% brand new original products
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India
- Price includes GST & Shipping
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options
- Country of origin – United Kingdom
- Colour – Gloss White / Gloss Black / Rosenut
- Warrenty – 1 year
- Dispatch Time – 1-2 Business Days
The Roksan Xerxes 20 Plus is the result of ongoing research, development and refinement of the ideas behind the original Xerxes Turntable.
The quality of engineering is visible through the compact clean lines and robust construction of the three-plinth, triple-layer isolation system.
The Roksan Xerxes 20 Plus Turntable is best suited with Roksan tonearms, but is compatible any other high-quality tonearms. It offers a powerful and expansive sound displaying a fine mid-band, fast deep bass, very smooth and open treble.
Musicians are firmly located within the soundstage, with tempo and musicality combining to create a compelling sense of live music being played. If your quest is to extract the most from your record collection, playing them on the Xerxes 20 Plus when fitted with an appropriate tonearm and cartridge is how best to achieve it.
- Three level decoupling allows for accurate and smooth rotation with absolute minimal vibration and maximum detail retrieval
- 8 isolation units (isolation without suspension)
- Latest generation model with over 30 years of experience and R&D in high-end turntable design
- Available in three stunning finishes (Gloss Black, Gloss White, Gloss Rosewood)
- High quality, very high tolerance spindle and bearing design
- Choice of power supply (VSC/VSC S2, RPM or XPS 8)
- Comes with Roksan cut armboard (many other types available)
|Main Bearing Spindle||Hardened tool steel|
|Main Bearing Ball||Super precision tungsten carbide|
|Main Bearing Housing||Solid phosphor bronze|
|Inner Platter||2 Piece solid aluminium alloy interference fitted non-resonant|
|Outer Platter||2 Piece solid aluminium alloy interference fitted non-resonant|
|Structure||3 plinth design|
|Pulley||Solid aluminium alloy|
|Motor||Custom made 24 pole synchronous|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||450 x 370 x 115 mm|
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.