Roksan Shiraz Turntable Cartridge
- 100% brand new original products
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India
- Price includes GST & Shipping
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options
- Country of origin – United Kingdom
- Colour – Black
- Warrenty – 1 year
- Dispatch Time – 1-2 Business Days
The Roksan Shiraz is a high-end reference quality moving coil cartridge for audiophile record playing.
The Roksan Shiraz is a high-end cartridge that is capable of outstanding musical involvement and detail from its Gyger II stylus.
The Swiss made Gyger II has a super fine line profile, offering excellent tracking ability, stunning detail retrieval and low surface noise. The body is made from a solid aluminium alloy and fitted with a robust, broadcast-standard generator uniquely fixed to the body with three spikes, giving it precise alignment and coupling without using distortion-inducing adhesives.
Excessive cantilever movements at certain frequencies are damped by the capacitors mounted directly to the generator over the coil, where they accurately preserve the minute signal. Sonically, the frequency extremes are well integrated with a clear precise midrange; deep, agile bass and open and extended treble.
- High-end moving coil cartridge
- Solid aluminium alloy body
- Capacitor-dampened, broadcast standard generator
- Renowned Gyger II diamond stylus profile
- Complex cartridge manufacturing process achieving the most natural and detailed performance possible
|Output||0.21 mV/cm/sec (RMS) 1.05 mV @ 5cm/sec recorded celocity|
|Stylus||Recorded celocity super fineline Gyger II|
|Tracking Weight||2.2 - 2.5 g (2.4 g Recommended)|
|Cartridge Body||Solid aluminium alloy|
|Generator Fixing||Unique 3 point rigid fixing|
|Cartridge Fixing||Standard 0.5 inch centres (12.7 mm)|
|Recommended Load||30 - 100 ohms (100 ohms recommended)|
|Coil Impedance||24 ohms|
|Frequency Response||15 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Channel Balance||Within 1dB|
|Channel Separation||30 dB|
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.