Roksan SARA Turntable Tonearm
- 100% brand new original products
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India
- Price includes GST & Shipping
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options
- Country of origin – United Kingdom
- Colour – Black
- Warrenty – 1 year
- Dispatch Time – 1-2 Business Days
Roksan SARA unipivot tonearm for use with high-quality turntables.
Roksan SARA is an audiophile standard tonearm that incorporates a range of design elements that combine to result in a highly detailed and open sound. Featuring high-quality materials and mechanical parts, it also has a ‘less is more’ aesthetic that will appeal to many and luxurious operational feel that accentuates pride of ownership.
The SARA Tonearm is a unipivot design that employs a jewel ‘seat’ and a tungsten carbide pin for super smooth movement with minimum friction. It also features silver-plated OFC internal wiring and Roksan’s own high quality HDC external cabling, delivering neutral, highly detailed musical performance with realistic dynamics. The azimuth is individually adjustable for increased fine-tuning ability.
- Superlative sound quality and technical performance
- Ideal partner for the renowned Roksan’s Xerxes 20 Plus Turntable
- User friendly, ergonomic and useful design features fine-tuned for trouble-free setup and operation
- Unipivot design for minimum friction, excellent tracking and maximum freedom of movement
- High-quality silver-plated OFC internal wiring and Roksan’s HDC external wiring for excellent detail retrieval across the frequency range
- High quality anodised black finish with subtle detailing
- Underslung counterweight and separate azimuth adjustment
|Effective Length||240 mm|
|Distance from Record Centre||222.5 mm|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||23 mm|
|Effective Mass||24.2 g|
|Arm Board Thickness||6 - 25 mm (max.)|
|Recommended Cartridge Weight||5 – 12 g|
|Recommended Tracking Weight||0 – 3 g|
|Internal Wiring||Silver-plated OFC|
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.