Roksan NIMA Turntable Tonearm
- 100% brand new original products
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India
- Price includes GST & Shipping
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options
- Country of origin – United Kingdom
- Colour – Black
- Warrenty – 1 year
- Dispatch Time – 1-2 Business Days
The Roksan NIMA is Roksan’s renowned unipivot entry level tonearm and it uses very high quality van den Hul cable for optimum detail retrieval and performance.
The unique design of the transit locking mechanism of the bearing assembly not only provides a safe transportation method, but also avoids damage if the tonearm is accidentally lifted off its bearing. The counterweight is decoupled and designed to mount off-centre, allowing easy Azimuth correction. The inclusion of VTA adjustment provides optimum alignment for almost any cartridge.
The combination of polished acrylic headshell, silver anodised aluminium tubing and mirror chromed counterweight enhances Roksan NIMA ‘s looks and conveys the true lightness and neutrality of this very special arm.
- Unipivot design for optimum detail retrieval
- Ten individual machined parts
- Aluminium alloy and stainless steel construction
- Transit locking mechanism
- Decoupled high quality counterweight
- Anti-skate mechanism
|Effective Length||240 mm|
|Distance from Record Centre||222.5 mm|
|Effective Mass||15.3 g|
|Arm Board Thickness||7 - 20 mm (max.)|
|Recommended Cartridge Weight||5 - 12 g|
|Recommended Tracking Weight||1.5 - 3.5 g|
|Internal Wiring||Silver-plated OFC|
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.