Roksan Caspian Reference Phono Pre-Amplifier
- 100% brand new original products
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India
- Price includes GST & Shipping
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Color: Black / Silver Finish
Warranty: 1 Year
The Roksan Caspian Reference Phono Pre-amplifier is a reference standard phono stage for Moving Magnet and Moving Coil cartridges, providing the audio interface between a turntable and an amplifier.
The Roksan Caspian Reference Phono Pre-amplifier is the finest quality phono stage ever produced by Roksan. The highest possible quality components are used throughout the circuit to ensure the best possible performance.
The power supply is our linear reference DS1.5 module. The result is a very detailed and insightful performance, with bass presence and precise rhythmic speed along with upper frequency sweetness and a wide, deep soundstage.
- Compatible with both Moving Magnet and Moving Coil cartridge designs
- Switchable gain level capacitance and input impedance settings
- Top-level grade components used throughout
- Features dedicated DS1.5 power supply module to feed a smooth, high-quality DC signal to the phono amplifier module
- High quality Caspian M2 series chassis and matching front plate design
MM: 40.6 dB @ 1 kHz
|Signal to Noise Ratio||
MM: >89 dB AWTD (ref. 5.0 mV)
< 50 ohms
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.