Monitor Audio WS-10 Active Slim Subwoofer
- 100% brand new original products
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India
- Price includes GST & Shipping
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Warranty: 1 Years
In most circumstances the ASB-10 will deliver ample levels of bass, but for low frequency enthusiasts Monitor Audio has developed the optional WS-10 active sub-woofer, purpose-built to add big bass dynamics to the ASB-10 system and all space-efficient set-ups.
Complete with three-position EQ and a high quality digital wireless link to the ASB-10, the Monitor Audio WS-10 is a compact and versatile design, comprising an 8″ C-CAM driver powered by a 120 watt amplifier, generously provisioned with individual volume and phase controls, and a standard array of wired LFE and 12V inputs for integration with an AVR in alternative system applications. For ever greater system design versatility, the WS-10 can connect wire-free to other systems via Monitor Audio’s new WT-1 transmitter module.
Equipped with twin HiVe reflex ports, the WS-10’s robust, low-profile cabinet of 18 mm MDF is designed with flexibility in mind, wirelessly extending the ASB-10’s full-range delivery and contributing deeper bass to any Soundbar or compact satellite system through wired or wireless connections from the widest range of discreet room locations: beneath furniture, along room boundaries or in corners.
Simple to set-up and integrate, flexible to use and expand, and easy to appreciate in any environment, Monitor Audio’s super-slim active ASB-10 Soundbar and its optional companion WS-10 active subwoofer employ over four decades of award-winning audio precision to help all home entertainment fans enjoy what they’ve been missing from their TVs and smartphones.
- Wireless Active subwoofer
- Class D-amplifier delivering 120 W
- 8" long throw C-CAM bass mid-range driver
- Compact dimensions for flexible room positioning flat against a wall, in corners, under furniture etc
- 2.4 GHz receiver built-in for lossless/uncompressed audio reception in wireless applications.
- Analogue LFE input
- Volume and phase controls
- Bass EQ settings optimised for music, movie or impact
- 12 V trigger input (3.5 mm jack) to provide automatic switch on from AVR or other equipped amplifier
- Power selection switch for auto standby or trigger
- Rigid MDF construction with black sand vinyl finish
- Dual HiVe port system
- Dimensions H x W x D mm: 173 x 373 x 477 including feet
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||40 Hz|
|Drive Unit Complement||1 x 8" Long thrown driver with C-CAM metal cone technology|
|System Configuration||Dual HiVe ported enclosure.
18 mm MFD construction
|Maximum SPL||105 dBA (@1M)|
|Power Handling (RMS)||120 W|
|Inputs||2.4 GHz Wireless receiver
12 V trigger (3.5 mm mono Mini-jack)
Figure 8 IEC mains power socket
|A.C Input Voltage||90-264 V (auto-range)|
|Amplifier Category||Class D amplifier|
|Power Consumption||<0.5 W standby - ErP certified. 120 W Maximum|
|Dimensions (Horizontal Including Feet (H x W x D))||173 x 374 x 478 mm (613/16 x 143/4 x 1813/16")|
|Dimensions (Vertical Including Feet (H x W x D))||374 x 141.5 x 478 mm (143/4 x 59/16 x 1813/16")|
|Weight (unpacked)||9.70 kg (21 lb 6 oz)|
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.