Monitor Audio SB-4 Passive 3.0 Channel Soundbar
- 100% brand new original products
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India
- Price includes GST & Shipping
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Warranty: 1 Year
Dispatch Time 1-2 Business Days
Monitor Audio SB-4 passive soundbar is designed to provide a visually balanced, audio solution for 70″ screens and larger, this stylish, high performance, passive soundbar is ideal for installers keen to deliver premium performance in media room applications. The Monitor Audio SB-4 incorporates a series of clever technical features and design innovations which demonstrate Monitor Audio’s revered attention to detail and commitment to quality.
Ease of installation is another key advantage of the SB-4. High quality, low profile binding posts provide an easy and trouble free connection, with the terminals recessed neatly to enable a flush to wall installation. The terminal panel also houses standard fixing points compatible with SANUS TV mounts, with many options for TV and wall installation. Wall mounting is also possible using Monitor Audio’s low-profile wall mount bracket with cable access, easy pre-alignment and fixing template.
The SB-4 is designed to be used with a partnering sub-woofer and crossed over to provide the best possible experience and increased system power handling. Alternatively, the soundbar can be used independently to deliver an impressive uplift in TV audio performance with only a slightly reduced power handling.
- IAll MDF construction. Internally braced for additional rigidity
Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet
- Wrap around acoustically open, black cloth finish with solid brushed Silver aluminium end trims – provides stealthy appearance for perfect placement near a TV
- Neat terminal panel with high quality, low profile gold plated binding post terminals
- High quality crossovers utilising polypropylene capacitors and low loss laminated steel core inductors
- Designed to fit SANUS TV mounting systems
- Optional sturdy wall bracket with cable hole access and template installation
- Low profile Silicon rubber feet integrated for secure cabinet top placement
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||70 Hz – 30 kHz|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||87 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Power Handling (RMS)||80 W|
|System Power Handling (RMS)||100 (High pass filter set to 100 Hz)|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||30 – 100 Watt|
|Crossover Frequency||80 — 120 Hz|
|Maximum SPL||104 (108.8 all channels driven)|
|Bass Alignment||Left and Right Channels: 1 x Auxiliary Bass Reflex (ABR) Loading.
Centre Channel: 2 x Auxiliary Bass Reflex (ABR) Loading
|Drive Unit Complement||All Channels: 2 x 4" (100 mm) C-CAM cone bass/mid driver, 2 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter|
|Cabinet Dimensions: (H x W x D) (Including Feet)||147 x 1562 x 92 mm (513/16 x 611/2 x 35/8")|
|External Dimensions (Including Bracket (H x W x D))||145 x 1562 x 100 mm (53/4 x 611/2 x 315/16")|
|Weight||12 kg (26 lb 7 oz)|
|Sold As||Single Unit|
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.