Monitor Audio CP-WT 140 LCR In-Wall Speaker (Pc)
- 100% brand new original products
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India
- Price includes GST & Shipping
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Warranty: 1 Year
The Monitor Audio CP-WT140LCR is a multi-purpose speaker, for portrait or landscape applications as a high performance music or theatre satellite. Utilising twin 4″ MMP II drivers astride a C-CAM tweeter, the drivers offer greater radiating area working in tandem than a single 6″ bass driver.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
- 2 x MMP II bass drivers.
- High overall efficiency. High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment.
- Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
|Frequency Response||60 Hz – 25 kHz|
|Nominal Impedance||6 ohms|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||88 dB|
|Maximum SPL||108.8 dBA|
|Power Handling (RMS)||100 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||20 – 100 W|
|Crossover Frequency||2.6 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave|
|Drive Unit Complement||2 x 4" MMP II cone bass driver
1" C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
|Adjustment Controls||HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)|
|Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)||217 x 333 mm (89/16 x 131/16")|
|Overall Depth (Including Grille)||103 mm (41/16")|
|Cut-Out Dimensions||183 x 299 mm (73/16 x 113/4")|
|Mounting Depth||97 mm (313/16")|
|Fixing Type||4 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings|
|Construction Material||Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)|
|Weight||2.5 kg (5 lb 8 oz)|
|Pre-Construction Bracket||WB4LCR Pre-Construction Bracket (Dark Brown)|
|Sold As||Single Unit|
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.