Monitor Audio Cinergy 100 InWall / Onwall THX Ultra cinema series Speaker
- 100% brand new original products
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India
- Price includes GST & Shipping
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Warranty: 1 Years
Whether it’s mounted on the wall or integrated within it, the Monitor Audio Cinergy 100 brings exceptional audio to your cinema space. Unique isolation options separate the speaker from surfaces around it, reducing vibrations for purer sound and a truly cinematic experience. Removable port bungs give your installer the power to tailor the bass response to you. And thanks to precise equaliser settings for use with Monitor Audio’s Amplifiers, it’s possible to fine-tune your listening experience even further.
Incredible technology We’ve brought everything we’ve learned about audio to the big screen. From MPD High-Frequency Transducers to RDT II drivers, every element plays a part in the epic performance of Cinergy. And even before you hear it, you’ll see a distinctive mark of quality: the THX certified stamp, promising the highest standards of cinematic excellence.
Amazing design The best cinemas are purpose-built, from the ground up, enabling you to create a world all of your own. Cinergy sits at the heart of this world, giving your installer the creative flexibility using modular designs, bespoke isolation and clever fixing methods. All with one goal: achieving unforgettable audio that’s perfectly attuned to your chosen space.
- Unique isolation options reduce unwanted vibrations by up to 18dB for a professional cinema experience
- Rotatable mid-tweeter array for use vertically or horizontally
- Numerous mounting options, with a design perfectly suited to custom built mounting behind an acoustically transparent screen
- Removable port bungs to tailor the bass response along with EQ profiles for use with Monitor Audio Installation Amplifiers
- MPD high-frequency transducer with accuracy, clarity and lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-range driver with high power handling, high sensitivity, wide directivity
- RDT II Bass driver with exceptional high-power handling, high sensitivity, high excursion and low distortion
- Crossover with performance of the highest level, even when pushed hard for long periods of time
- Magnetic grilles to hide drivers and prevent visual reflections from brightly lit cinema screens
|THX Certification||THX® Certified Ultra|
|System Format||3 Way|
|Sensitivity (2.83 Vrms @ 1 M)||89 dB|
|Maximum Linear SPL**** (@1m, free space)||Continuous 103 dB, Peak 116 dB|
|Power Handling (R.M.S)||Continuous 200 W, Peak* 800 W|
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ohms|
|Minimum Impedance (20 Hz - 20 kHz)||3.8 Ohms|
|Recommended Low Frequency Crossover Frequency||80 - 100 Hz (High Pass)|
|Recommended Amp Requirements (R.M.S)||100 - 800 W (IA200-2C or IA800-2C)|
|Port Tuning Frequency||67 Hz**|
|LF Extension, In Wall, With Port Bungs (- 6dB)||48 Hz|
|LF Extension, In Free Space, No Port Bungs (- 6dB)||65 Hz|
|HF Extension (-6dB)||>30 kHz|
|Drive Unit Complement||1 x 8" RDT Driver
1 x 2.5" C-CAM Driver
1 x MPD Transducer
|External Dimensions (Cabinet Only) (H x W x D)||460 x 350 x 160 mm (181/8 x 133/4 x 65/16")|
|External Dimensions (Inc Grille) (H x W x D)||460 x 350 x 174.1 mm (181/8 x 133/4 x 67/8")|
|Max External Dimensions (Inc all Fittings) (H x W x D)||460 x 350 x 174.1 mm (181/8 x 133/4 x 67/8")|
|Product Weight||18.4 kg (40 lb 8 oz)|
* Calculated from a peak voltage, this is not a true power figure but useful for comparisons.
** When used in an In-Wall or On-Wall configuration it is recommended to use the fitted port bungs to control bass output. This will effectively make the product a sealed box.
*** Band limited with Low pass at 200 Hz, should only be used with IA800-2C and the correct speaker profile.
**** Tested with a music like noise signal with distortion and power compression remaining below audible limits.
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.