Dynaudio S4-C80 In-Ceiling Speaker (Pc)
- 100% brand new original products
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India
- Price includes GST & Shipping
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options
Country of Origin: Denmark
Warranty: 1 Year
For when only big sound will do, upgrade your in-ceiling speakers for even more power. Bigger rooms need bigger sound to fill them, and the Dynaudio Custom S4-C80 in-ceiling speaker certainly won’t leave larger spaces wanting. While it shares lots of what’s great about the smaller S4-C65 in its design – including its ability to rotate through 360 degrees to suit your room – it boasts a larger 20cm mid/bass driver for a more powerful sound that’ll go deeper and louder when it really counts. The higher frequencies are handled by the same excellent 28mm soft-dome tweeter as its smaller sibling too, which can also be pivoted to tailor the sound perfectly to your room. The bigger size of this speaker will require a little more room in your ceiling, but don’t worry. With a choice of round or square paintable grilles, the Dynaudio S4-C80 can stand out or blend in as much as you want it to.
- Ideal for an in-ceiling music or home theatre system.
- 18°- angled drivers direct sound toward your listening position
- Speaker rotates 360° within its frame, allowing you to easily reposition it within your room.
- 1-1/8" soft dome tweeter.
- Tweeter is aimable to direct high-frequency details towards you.
- Three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to ideally suit your room's acoustics.
- 8" MSP (Magnesium Silicate Polymer) cone woofer.
|Drivers:||2x tweeter: 28 mm (1 in)|
|Frequency response (+/- 3 dB):||45Hz–20kHz|
|Impedance (nominal/minimum):||8 Ω / 5 Ω|
|Sensitivity (dB SPL [2.83 V/1 m]):||89 0dB|
|Continuous power:||100 W|
|Long term power:||140 W|
|Tweeter level options:||-3 dB, 0 dB +3 dB|
|Tweeter orientation||Three tilt angles|
|Dimensions/Depth:||280.0mm/ 163mm Ø 11 / 6 7/16in|
|Cut-out dimensions retro-fit||260mm 10 1/4in|
|Grille material||Painted steel|
|Grille options||Round (supplied) /square|
|Grille finish||White (paintable)|
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.