Denon PMA-600NE Integrated Stereo Amplifier
- 100% brand new original products
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India
- Price includes GST & Shipping
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options
Country of Origin: Japan
Warranty: 2 Years
Designed for the aspiring music enthusiast, the Denon PMA-600NE is the superior choice for those who want to build their first 2-channel Hi-Fi system. The PMA-600NE allows for the most vivid and emotional reproduction of vinyl and hi-res audio with digital inputs and a built-in phono equalizer. Listen to your favourite music via Bluetooth as well for seamless streaming of nearly unlimited songs. From deep bass to detailed highs, enjoy your favourite high-resolution audio content with the 192kHz/24bit D/A converter. At 70 Watts (4ohm, 1kHz, THD: 0.7%) per channel, the PMA-600NE supplies enough power to drive your speakers for optimal sound. Connect the PMA-600NE to your favourite components with the two Optical and one Coaxial digital input. Powered by the Denon Advanced High Current (AHC) single-push-pull circuit power amplifier, the PMA-600NE provides exceptional sound quality that balances high power with delicate, musical details.
High Power 70 Watts Integrated Amplifier
Power your loudspeakers with the Denon PMA-600NE integrated amplifier. Engineered with remarkable Denon amplifier technology, the PMA-600NE delivers 70 Watts of power-per-channel (4ohm, 1kHz, THD 0.7%). This integrated amplifier offers compatibility with the widest range of speaker types and impedances for operational stability.
Advanced High Current (AHC) Single-Push-Pull Circuit
Enjoy powerful sound with detailed, musical accuracy. The PMA-600NE incorporates AHC transistors with two-to-three times the electrical current supply capacity of conventional audio power transistors. The acclaimed Denon AHC single-push-pull circuit now allows for the discrete amplifier in the PMA-600NE, producing powerful sound with musical fidelity.
High Grade Audio Components
Denon engineers carefully constructed the amplifier circuit within the PMA-600NE to secure a frequency response of up to 100 kHz during applied use. The volume circuit suppresses noise in the amplifier, achieving high sonic resolution. The PMA-600NE handles a wide, dynamic range of high-resolution audio sources with tone control and power throughout.
With more than a 100-year legacy of designing premium audio components, trust that your Denon product has undergone rigorous testing to deliver a first-rate reliable listening experience. The overall aesthetic, sound quality and design integrity of the PMA-600NE and its Hi-Fi components are built to last.
- Deeper bass - Enjoy rich, evenly dispersed bass with a subwoofer output
- 70 Watts per channel power output (4ohm, 1kHz, THD: 0.7%)
- Advanced High Current (AHC) single-push-pull circuit power amplifier
- Bluetooth support
- Includes two digital Optical inputs for your TV or digital device
- Built-in 192kHz/24bit D/A converter
- Analog Mode for pure audio reproduction
- HHigh-performanceMM phono equalizer amp
- Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction
- Thoughtful amplifier design with short signal paths
- Main transformer with separate coiled wires for audio/control circuits
- Micro-processor with Stop Mode
- Denon-proprietary Signal Level Divided Construction (SLDC) chassis
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence
|Watts RMS per Channel (8-ohms)||45|
|Minimum Impedance||4 ohms|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||105|
|Built-in DAC (Digital to Analog Converter)||Yes|
|High-resolution Audio Playback||PCM|
|Total Analog Inputs||5|
|Optical Digital Inputs||2|
|Coaxial Digital Inputs||1|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm||434 x 308 x 121|
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.