Denon DRA-800H 2 Channel Hi-Fi Network AV Receiver
- 100% brand new original products
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India
- Price includes GST & Shipping
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options
Country of Origin: Japan
Warranty: 1 Years
The Denon DRA-800H seamlessly integrates Hi-Fi amplification, a network player and advanced AV receiver technologies. Featuring advanced custom amplifier design, the DRA-800H ensures your loudspeakers drive detailed, precise imaging through the dedicated circuitry. With five 4K Ultra HD HDMI inputs and the latest wireless music streaming technologies (Wi-Fi, AirPlay 2, Bluetooth and HEOS Built-in), the Denon DRA-800H integrates seamlessly with your TV, game consoles, turntable, CD Player, wireless music and Hi-Fi systems.
Enjoy network streaming and USB front-panel audio playback of MP3, WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD (2.8/5.6MHz) files. Equipped with A/B speaker terminals (supports bi-wiring), dual subwoofer pre-outs, three digital and two analog inputs, one phono (MM) input and ARC for TV audio, the DRA-800H delivers a premium stereo listening experience for your music.
Built-In Bluetooth & Wi-Fi
With built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, the DRA-800H is equipped with a dual-antenna transceiver system for robust streaming, even in congested urban environments, allowing you to enjoy listening to your favorite audio content wirelessly from your compatible smart devices.
HEOS Music Streaming
Enjoy your favorite music in any room of your home wirelessly with built-in HEOS technology. Play the same song in every room or select a different song for each connected room. Stream music stored on your home network by connecting to your HEOS wireless speakers or other HEOS-enabled receivers. Play music from Spotify, TuneIn, Pandora, Amazon Prime Music, iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, SoundCloud, TIDAL, Napster, Deezer, and local music.
2-Channel Discrete Amplifier
Featuring a discrete high-current power amplifier, symmetrical design, and an OFC (oxygen-free copper) winding power transformer, the DRA-800H is designed to deliver up to 100 watts per channel at 8 ohms. For compatibility with a variety of speakers, the receiver is equipped with low-impedance drive capability. An optional auto ECO mode helps reduce power consumption without sacrificing audio quality.
High-Resolution Audio The receiver features an AKM 32-bit D/A converter that can decode up to 24-bit / 192 kHz ALAC, FLAC, and WAV lossless files, as well as DSD 2.8 MHz and 5.6 MHz tracks via the front USB port and network sources. You can also listen to other popular formats, like MP3 and WMA.
- Two-channel Hi-Fi network receiver with 100W per channel: Enjoy Denon Hi-Fi sound seamlessly integrated with the latest receiver technology
- Expert sound engineering: Carefully selected Hi-Fi parts, dedicated circuitry with short, straight paths between power supply, signal and amplification to deliver a premium audio experience
- Denon Hi-Fi amplifier: Discrete amplification for left and right channels — feel the power and hear every detail as the artist intended with 100W power per channel (8 ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, THD: 0,07%, 2ch driven)
- Integrated phono input and MM equalizer: Directly connect your turntable and enjoy the world of vinyl
FM analogue radio and digital DAB+: Listen to the full bandwidth of local radio stations without the need of network connection
- Hi-Res audio certified: Network and front panel USB allows for gapless playback of high-resolution audio including 192kHz/24bit FLAC, WAV, ALAC and DSD 2.8/5.6MHz
- Supports Spotify, Amazon Music, TuneIn, Deezer and more: Wirelessly stream and enjoy the most popular music services
HEOS Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology: Listen from any room for a connected, whole-home audio experience
- Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice control: Use your voice to control the DRA-800H and wireless music services hands-free
- Direct access tone control and direct mode: Fine-tune your treble, bass and balance audio settings for pristine listening
Premium DAC: Hear the fine details of your music with the 32-bit 8ch AKM DAC — operates in double differential mode to deliver high-resolution audio decoding with multiple lossless files
- 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, HLG, 4:4:4 colour resolution and BT.2020: Provides the greatest video quality with exceptional brightness, contrast and colour
Award-winning Denon Setup Assistant and graphical user interface: Easy and intuitive out-of-box setup experience
- Smart TV compatibility: Easily control the DRA-800H with most TV remotes via HDMI-CEC
- Analog and digital audio inputs: No limitations connecting all your sources
- Speaker A/B and Zone 2 pre-out: Connect two pairs of speakers for easy A/B switching, or extend your system to a second room and listen to a different source in Zone 2 via pre-outs
- Four Quick Select Buttons: Featured on the front panel - store your preferred audio settings for each source
|Power Output||100 W per Channel @ 8 Ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven 120 W per Channel @ 6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.7% THD, 2 Channels Driven 175 W @ 6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven|
|Speaker Impedance||A or B: 4 to 16 Ohms A and B: 8 to 16 Ohms|
|Files Supported||MP3, WMA, AAC, DSD (2.8/5.6 MHz), FLAC, ALAC, and WAV|
|Tuner Type||AM & FM|
|Reception Frequencies||FM: 87.5 to 107.9 MHz AM: 520 to 1710 kHz|
|Pass-Through||4K, ALLM (Auto Low-Latency Mode) CEC, eARC, 3D|
|HDR Support||HDR10, HLG|
|Inputs||5 x HDMI 3 x Gold-Plated Stereo RCA (1 Phono MM with Ground Screw) 2 x Optical TOSLINK 1 x Digital Coaxial|
|Outputs||1 x HDMI 2 x Gold-Plated RCA Subwoofer Pre-Outs 1 x Gold-Plated Stereo RCA Zone 2 Pre-Out 1 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm Headphone (Front)|
|Other Connections||1 x USB Type-A (Front) 1 x RJ45 Ethernet LAN 1 x AM Antenna 1 x FM Antenna 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm IR Remote Control In|
|Speaker Connectors||4 x Gold-Plated Binding Post Pairs (A/B) A/B Speaker Selection A, B, A and B|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.1 x 6 x 13.3" / 43.4 x 15.1 x 33.9 cm with Antennas Horizontal 17.1 x 8.5 x 13.3" / 43.4 x 21.5 x 33.9 cm with Antennas Vertical|
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.