Classe Delta Mono Power Amplifier (Class-A Mono Block)
- 100% brand new original products
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India
- Price includes GST & Shipping
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options
Country of Origin: Japan
Warranty: 2 Years
Classe Delta MONO is an embodiment of exquisite, controlled, dynamic power. A nuanced enclosure cradles the extensively innovative mix of technologies and hand-picked components which pack a punch with effortless, refined sound.
Classe Delta MONO is meticulously crafted for stellar performance and durability – every detail extensively refined. The first 35W of power is pure Class A, and with over 300W per unit total (1,000W @ 2Ω) at its command, Delta MONO will confidently control any loudspeaker.
Stunning Clarity with Authoritative Sound
Delta MONO delivers the utmost clarity in everything you hear. Every detail communicates natural, authoritative sound. An expansive dynamic range with infinitesimal noise delivers unmatched fidelity to the musical source. Indulge in a delightful aural experience.
Delta MONO continues Classé’s reputation for monumental design. The amplifier creates an immediate presence in any room or installation through its unique form and superb materials. The illuminated VU meter beautifully communicates output with unparalleled aesthetic value and detail. This is an amplifier that looks as iconic as it sounds.
Versatility, Control and Unrivalled Amplification Performance
Thanks to the unique ICTunnel™ cooling technology, Delta MONO is stackable and rackable in a way no conventionally-cooled amplifier can measure up to. Internal temperature is consistently monitored and controlled, ensuring performance in any configuration. Equipped with Delta MONO’s construction, ICTunnel renders support to a lifetime of unrivalled amplification performance.
- Harmony between minimal design and unrivalled performance
- Up to 35W delivered in pure Class A operation
- 300W per unit total
- Massive, high-quality power supply
- Custom toroidal transformer
- Hand-laid circuit boards
- 6-layer circuit boards provide for shortened signal and power pathways with lowest noise Fully balanced output stage and balanced circuitry
- 22 4-pole Mundorf® capacitors
- Custom-made Navcom® feet to absorb vibrations
- Furutech® rhodium-plated RCA and torque-guard speaker connectors
- Proprietary ICTunnel™ temperature regulation technology
- Power-on to optimal temperature in minutes
- Active sensing and regulation of optimal amplifier temperature
- Low-noise operation suitable for studio applications
- Luxurious anodized aluminum body
- Custom, illuminated VU meters
- Perfectly complements other components in the Delta family
|Frequency Response||(-3dB, 50Ω source impedance) 1Hz – 650kHz|
|Continuous Output Power||(at 1kHz, 0.1% THD+N) C300W / 8Ω 600W / 4Ω 1000W / 2Ω (with AC line held constant)|
|Harmonic Distortion||(measurement bandwidth: 500kHz, 25Vrms in 4Ω or 8 Ω) <0.0016% at 1kHz <0.0018% at 10kHz <0.0028% at 20kHz|
|Harmonic Distortion||(measurement bandwidth: 90kHz, 25Vrms in 4Ω or 8 Ω) <0.0005% at 1kHz <0.0006% at 10kHz <0.0015% at 20kHz|
|Peak Output Voltage||(nominal AC line) 148Vp-p into 8Ω 156Vp-p no load|
|Input Impedance||(at 1kHz, BAL / SE) 82kΩ|
|Voltage Gain||(at 1kHz, BAL / SE) 29dB|
|Intermodulation Distortion||(SMPTE 4:1) (8Ω or 4Ω, BAL / SE) <0.001%|
|Intermodulation Distortion||(CCIF) (8Ω or 4Ω, BAL / SE) <0.002%|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||(A wtd in parenthesis) (22kHz BW) 117dB (119.5dBA)|
|Slew Rate||117dB (119.5dBA)|
|Output Impedance||0.01Ω (100Hz), 0.011Ω (1kHz), 0.015Ω (10kHz)|
|Damping Factor||(at 1kHz, ref 8Ω) 700|
|Overall Dimensions||Width: 17.50 in (444 mm) Depth: 19.37 in (492 mm) Height: 8.74 in (222 mm)|
|Weight||Gross Weight: 111.6 lbs (50.6 kg)
Net Weight: 97.7 lbs (44.3 kg)
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.