Bowers & Wilkins HTM72 S3 Center Channel Speaker
- 100% brand new original products
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India
- Price includes GST & Shipping
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options
Country of Origin: China
Color: Black / White / Mocha
Warranty: 1 Year
Bowers & Wilkins HTM72 S3 is the more compact centre-channel speaker in the new 700 Series. It features a Carbon Dome tweeter and twin Continuum cone Mid/Bass drivers. It’s the perfect partner for a home theatre system based around the 704 S3, 706 S3 or 707 S3.
A premium choice for smaller set-ups
Bowers & Wilkins HTM72 S3 is the more compact centre-channel speaker in the range, bringing superior dialogue clarity to the home cinema experience.
Carbon Dome tweeters are purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminium double dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
Truly amazing sound
Thanks to its composite construction, the Continuum™ cone avoids the abrupt transitions in behaviour that can impair the performance of a conventional drive unit. The result is a more open, neutral performance that delivers voices and instruments with precision and transparency.
- Premium-grade 2-way compact centre channel speaker from B&W
- Features a 1” Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
- Incorporates a 5” Continuum cone FST driver for detailed midrange and a tight bass response
- Optimum crossover tuning for amazing power, loudness and clarity
- Frequency-response tailored superior vocal and dialogue clarity
- Minimal and classy aesthetics that emanates a high-end appeal
- Inspired by technologies found in B&W's flagship and iconic speakers
- Timbre-matched with speakers from the B&W 700 series
|Technical features||Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
|Description||2-way vented-box system|
|Drive units||1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Carbon Dome high-frequency
2x ø130mm (5 in) Continuum cone bass / midrange
|Frequency range||-6dB at 48Hz and 33kHz|
|Frequency response||70Hz - 28kHz ±3dB|
|Harmonic distortion||2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m on axis)
<1% 100Hz - 22kHz <0.5% 200Hz - 22kHz
|Sensitivity||87dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)|
|Nominal Impedance||8Ω (minimum 4.3Ω)|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||30W - 120W into 8Ω on unclipped programme|
|Dimensions||Height: 165 mm (6.5 in) cabinet only
Width: 477 mm (18.8 in) Cabinet only
Depth: 266 mm (10.5 in) Cabinet only
302 mm (11.9 in) including grille and terminals
|Weight||9.66kg (21.3 lb)|
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.