Bowers & Wilkins Formation Bass – Wireless Subwoofer
- 100% brand new original products.
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India.
- Price includes GST & Shipping.
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options.
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Unit : Pc
Warranty: 1 Year
Dispatch Time : 1-2 Days Business Days
The wireless Bowers & Wilkins Formation Bass from Bowers & Wilkins, as part of the Formation Suite, puts even wired subwoofers to the test. Its unique patented cylindrical design enables the use of opposed dual-driver technology to reduce distortion, while a powerful Class D amplifier with Dynamic EQ delivers crisp, clean sound. Bowers & Wilkins Formation Bass is more accurate, well-timed, and more expressive than ever creating a greater depth of sound you can not only hear but also feel. It also pairs seamlessly with other speakers in the Formation Suite and together they create the Highest Form of Sound™.
Exclusive Formation® Wireless Technology
Benefits of Bowers & Wilkins
Creates perfected in-room speaker synchronisation, providing the ultimate listening experience. Hear every detail in perfect harmony.
Opposed Dual Driver Technology
Provide less distortion than ever with two drivers working together.
Powerful Class D Amplifier with Dynamic EQ
Delivers exacting and efficient bass performance. Optimising the system in real-time allows higher-level performance, without distortion.
- Audiophile-grade Wireless Subwoofer from the popular British Audio Brand B&W
- Add a deeper depth of bass to your music and movies
- Opposed Dual Driver technology reduces distortion
- Powerful Class D amplifier delivers the exacting performance
- Dynamic EQ optimizes performance in real-time
- Features Formation® Wireless Technology
- Sets up in moments
- Wirelessly connects with Formation speakers
|Size & weight Dimensions||Height: 254mm (10 in)
Width: 281mm (11.1 in)
Depth: 260mm (10.2 in)
|Net weight||12.5kg (27.6 lb)|
|Technical features||Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
|Description||Wireless Sound bar|
|Drive units||2 x 165mm (6.5 in) long-throw bass unit|
|Frequency response||20Hz to 150Hz|
|Amplifier power output||250W|
|Connections||Network (RJ45 Ethernet or WiFi)
USB – service only
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.