Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) DB3D Compact Powered Subwoofer
- 100% brand new original products
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India
- Price includes GST & Shipping
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options
Country of Origin: China
Color: Black / White / Rosenut
Warranty: 1 Year
Despite its compact dimensions, Bowers & Wilkins DB3D delivers astonishingly powerful, controlled bass thanks to its twin 8-in Aerofoil™ drivers, 1000 watt amplifier and digital signal processing.
More bass, less space
Compact model packs a mighty punch. Controllable, dramatic bass from a subwoofer so small it fits almost anywhere: DB3D is a space-saving high-performance design.
Nimble and powerful
Solid, dramatic bass is delivered through the rigidity and lightness of the uniquely-shaped, variable thickness Aerofoil™ cone.
A question of balance
The back-to-back (opposed) drivers cancel out cabinet resonances, ensuring all that power is used to create room-shaking bass, not wasted vibrations.
The digital advantage
Digital amplification is cool-running and energy efficient, even when working hard, while Dynamic EQ and Room EQ ensure a precise sound for music and movies.
By placing control in the palm of your hand, our subwoofer app not only makes our DB Series subwoofers a snap to set up, it also helps maximise your sound quality.
- Premium-grade active powered subwoofer
- Features dual 8” Aerofoil-cone drive units in a balanced configuration
- 1000 Watts Class D Hypex amplifier
- App-based set-up and BT-LE control
- Digital preamplifier with Dynamic EQ
- Classy Gloss Black finish with a matching black grille
- Powered by technologies found in B&W's flagship and iconic speakers
|Technical Features||1000w Class D Hypex amplifier
2 x 200mm (8 in) Aerofoil™ cone drive units in a balanced configuration
Digital preamplifier with Dynamic EQ
App-based set-up and BT-LE control
|Description||DB Series Subwoofer|
|Drive units||2 x 200mm (8 in) Aerofoil™ cone drive units in a balanced configuration|
|Frequency Range||-6dB at 8.5Hz - 500Hz|
|Frequency response||10Hz - 350 Hz -3dB (centered on level at 100Hz)|
|Max power output||1000W|
|Inputs||2 x XLR
2 x RCA
2 x 3.5mm 12V trigger
RS-232 - 9-pin D connector
|Cabinet finishes||Gloss Black