Bowers & Wilkins ASW610XP 10 Inch Active Subwoofer
- 100% brand new original products.
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India.
- Price includes GST & Shipping.
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options.
Country of Origin: China
Colour : Black / White
Unit : Pc
Warranty: 2 Years
Dispatch Time : 1-2 Days Business Days
Bowers & Wilkins ASW610XP – the most powerful of the 600 Series subwoofers, delivers the finishing touch – or finishing thump – to a hi-fi or home theatre system for larger rooms.
Tuned for powerful bass
A big driver isn’t enough: ASW610XP’s combines paper pulp, Aramid fibre and resin for stiffness and accuracy.
All the power you’ll need
Bowers & Wilkins ASW610XP may be compact, but it packs a gutsy 500W Class D amplifier designed for punch and cool operation.
- Audiophile-grade powered subwoofer for home theatre systems
- Sports a long-throw 10" Kevlar® cone woofer in a front-firing placement
- Efficient & powerful 500 Watts Class D amplifier built-in
- Robust closed MDF wood box with a vinyl wrap built for the long run
- Stereo Line In (RCA Phono), Speaker In (Binding post), & 12v trigger (3.5mm jack) inputs
- Volume controls, low-pass filter frequency, bass roll-off alignment, & phase switch
- Intuitive auto sense on/standby feature for power saving
|Size & weight Dimensions||Height: 325mm (12.8in) not including feet or spikes337mm (13.3in) including feet 353mm (13.9in) including spikes
Width: 325mm (12.8in)
Depth: 348mm (13.68in) not including grilles 375mm (14.8in) including grilles and controls
|Net weight||18.65kg (41.12 lb)|
|Technical features||Input level (line in) Input level (speaker in) Low-pass filter frequency (line in only)
Low-pass filter bypass Bass extension Bass roll-off alignment Auto sense on / standby Phase switch
|Description||Active closed-box subwoofer system|
|Drive units||ø250mm (10 in) paper / Aramid fiber cone long-throw|
|Frequency range||-6dB at 18Hz and 25 / 140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)|
|Frequency response||±3dB 25Hz – 40 / 140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)|
|Bass extension||-6dB at 18Hz (position A)
-6dB at 23Hz (position B)
-6dB at 28Hz (position C)
|Amplifier power output||500W|
|Rated power consumption||98W / 1W standby|
|Nominal impedance||8Ω (minimum 4.3Ω)|
|Signal / noise||>90dB|
|Inputs||Line in (RCA Phono) Speaker in (Binding post) 12v trigger (3.5mm jack) Low-pass filter Active 4th-order, variable cut-off frequency|
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.