Bowers & Wilkins 707 S3 Bookshelf loudspeakers (Pair)
- 100% brand new original products
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India
- Price includes GST & Shipping
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options
Country of Origin: China
Color: Black / White / Mocha
Warranty: 1 Year
Bowers & Wilkins 707 S3 ’s space friendly design makes it easy to accommodate in smaller spaces, but thanks to its Carbon Dome tweeter, Continuum cone mid-bass and curved baffle, this outstanding loudspeaker provides proof positive than often, size can be deceptive
Pure and simple
The Bowers & Wilkins 707 S3 is the ideal book-shelf loudspeaker. It’s slimmer than ever, but it’s capable of performance levels above and beyond what its diminutive size may suggest.
Carbon Dome tweeters are purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminium double dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
Truly amazing sound
Thanks to its composite construction, the Continuum™ cone avoids the abrupt transitions in behaviour that can impair the performance of a conventional drive unit. The result is a more open, neutral performance that delivers voices and instruments with precision and transparency.
Inspired by greatness
The new curved cabinet baffle and individual drive unit pods are inspired by the 800 Series Diamond, and greatly reduce cabinet coloration, ensuring a cleaner, more immersive sound.
- Premium-grade 2-way bookshelf speaker from B&W
- Features a 1” Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
- Incorporates a 5” Continuum cone FST driver for detailed midrange and a tight bass response
- Optimum crossover tuning for amazing power, loudness and clarity
- Minimal and classy aesthetics that emanates a high-end appeal
- Inspired by technologies found in B&W's flagship and iconic speakers
- Timbre-matched with speakers from the B&W 700 series
|Features||Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
|Description||2-way vented-box system|
|Frequency Range||45Hz - 33kHz|
|Frequency response||50Hz - 28kHz ±3dB|
|Sensitivity||84dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)|
|Harmonic distortion||2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m on axis)
<1% 100Hz - 22kHz <0.5% 150Hz - 20kHz
|Recommended amplifier power||30W - 100W into 8Ω on unclipped programme|
|Nominal impedance||8Ω (minimum 3.7Ω)|
|Dimensions||Height: 300mm cabinet only
Width: 165mm cabinet only
Depth: 247mm cabinet only
284mm including grille and terminals
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.