Revel Concerta2 B10 Active Subwoofer
- 100% brand new original products
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India
- Price includes GST & Shipping
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options
Country of Origin: USA
Color: Black / White
Warranty: 5 Years
The Revel Concerta2 B10 is a powerful 800 watt 10” powered subwoofer that was designed to provide powerful and clear low frequency response. It will add essential bass response to any music or home theatre system.
The 800 Watt RMS (1600 Watt peak) amplifier powers the voice coil to provide ample power for the large diaphragm area and long-excursion capability.
By repositioning the voice coil in the woofer, Revel engineers discovered they could improve the symmetry of the woofer displacement and thereby lower distortion. Additionally, asymmetry attributed to spider non-linearity can also lead to higher distortion. This was solved by adjusting the spider progression to greatly improve the symmetry and as a result, lowered distortion. To finish the enclosure, we selected high gloss black and white finishes to highlight the features of this beautiful subwoofer.
- Derived from Revel’s award-winning Performa3 Series Loudspeakers 1
- 0" Coated Fiber-Composite Cone
- Constant Pressure Gradient Port Design
- Detectable grilles with brushed metallic logos High-gloss Black and High-gloss White painted finishes
- 800 Watt 10” Powered Subwoofer
- Single band parametric EQ
|Crossover Frequencies||Variable 50 – 150Hz|
|Enclosure Type||Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Port|
|Input Connections||L/R Stereo RCA Input|
|Low Frequency Extension||35Hz, 32Hz, 29Hz (-3 dB, -6 dB, -10 dB)|
|Low-frequency Driver Components||10” Coated Fiber-Composite Cone, Cast-Frame Woofer|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||800W Class D Amplifier|
|Dimensions||16.45" x 14.85"x 15.45" (41.8cm x 37.7cm x 39.2cm) —Including Feet|
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.