JBL A120 Bookshelf Speaker (Pair)
- 100% brand new original products
- Official manufacturer’s warranty valid in India
- Price includes GST & Shipping
- Check for EMI & Pay on Delivery Options
Country of Origin: USA
Warranty: 1 Year
Tecnifi proudly announces the availability of the dynamic JBL Stage A120 Bookshelf Speaker (Pair). JBL is second to none and they offer awesome sounding speakers at a price that doesn’t require to dig deep into your pockets.
Front Row Seats to the Concert, now Available
The JBL Stage is a functionally sophisticated, home-stereo/home-theatre speaker system that offers you the excitement of a live-concert experience, all in your living room. Feature-packed with 1” aluminium dome tweeters with high-definition waveguide sound design and 4.5” woofers that register deep, signature JBL bass, the JBL Stage captures every note of the audio spectrum from high to low – and combines them into pure listening pleasure. Available in Pantone black or two-tone wood, JBL Stage is an aesthetically appealing addition to any theatre system. Whether it’s for enjoying your favourite blockbusters or soundtracks, the sound of your home would be stellar enough to be the talk of the town.
- The Stage is an advanced home-theater speaker system that offers you the thrill of a live-concert experience.
- It is a stylish addition to any theater system.
- Offers a Two-tone unique design for wood.
- JBL Stage captures every note of the audio spectrum from high to low and combines them into pure listening pleasure.
|2 way, 4.5" woofer, 1" aluminum tweeter bookshelf/surround loudspeakers||Yes|
|4.5" (114mm) Polycellulose Low-Frequency Woofer||Yes|
|New High Definition Imaging (HDI) Waveguide||Yes|
|1” (25mm) Aluminum Dome Tweeter||Yes|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||20 – 125W|
|Frequency Response||60Hz – 40kHz|
|Sensitivity||86dB @ 1M, 2.83V|
|Nominal Impedance||6 Ohms|
|Enclosure Type||Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tuned Port|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||170 x 170 x 285mm|
|Weight (each)||8.40 lbs (3.81kg)|
Question & Answer
Setting up your system is fairly simple. You can follow the instructions in the video below or navigate through the product manual available at the bottom of this page. If you still face issues, feel free to connect with our expert team on chat or call.